18 Months to 11 years
& Big Kid
Sleep Consulting & COaching
Is Bedtime a Battle Every night?
That’s Where We come In.
You dream about the day you’ll have your bed back for you and your partner, to enjoy some adult time.
You’re tired of feeling like you’re sleeping with a drunk octopus, with all eight legs kicking you throughout the night, interrupting your sleep. You are at your wits end and don’t know what else to do!
You long for just one night of uninterrupted sleep, without the constant wakeups and surprise visitors at your bedside in the middle of the night.
Together, we will end the bedtime antics and endless night wakings. Be prepared to take your nights and your bed back!
With Sleep at Last’s Toddler+ Sleep Packages, you can be confident that your Child will get the rest they need to be the healthiest, happiest little one, and enjoy the adventure of parenthood, the way your envisioned it.
Tired is not a badge of honor, it is the fundamental need for the body to grow and thrive. Did you know 90% of the brain is developed before the age of 5? Here at Sleep at Last, we build your child into a strong sleeper for life.
You’ll learn exactly how to get your Child falling asleep easily and sleeping long, restful stretches, without the need to climb into your bed.
You will be provided with expert knowledge about your child’s sleep needs and be given the tools to start your child down the right path to healthy sleep habits to establish a good foundation of sleep that help them to grow and thrive in these crucial years.
Are you ready for a rest reboot?
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You’re at your wits end because you’ve tried everything to get your child better sleeping better but nothing has worked.
- Your child is waking once, twice, three (or more!) times each night, and doesn’t know how to fall asleep without your help.
- You have to lay with your child for hours until they fall asleep, and when they finally do, they still end up at your bedside or in your bed in the middle of the night.
- You need help moving your child out of your bed and into a bed of their own; he or she has started to take over your bed and you are ready to have it back.
- You are concerned because your child isn’t ‘getting enough quality sleep and you know you aren’t.
- Your child is so overtired that he or she is always cranky, fussy, and irritable, unable to enjoy fun, stimulating daytime activities, and can be difficult to be around.
- Your own lack of sleep is making you physically exhausted and emotionally drained, making you irritable all the time, and you’re starting to resent your family.
If you can relate to any of the above, you are not alone. Many parents have felt like nothing will help their child sleep. Some have even told me they were sure their child wouldn’t learn to sleep through the night!
Just Imaging if you could…
- Tuck your child in, say goodnight, and walk out for the night, confident they will stay in their bed, sleeping all night, until morning.
- Saying goodbye to the bedtime battles, stall tactics, and antics that take hours each night.
- Know bedtime will no longer take hours because you will not need to lay with your child for hours to fall asleep.
- Feeling confident when you put your child down for a nap, naps will be long and predictable so you can actually get something done.
- Feeling comfortable going on a date night because the sitter will be able to put your child to bed down with ease.
- Have your evening back for yourself and your partner, to relax and enjoy doing whatever it is you want to do.
- Get a full night’s sleep so you can feel well-rested and patient to take on the day, and enjoy being a mom.
These are actual results clients get after working with me…the once impossible, possible!
Sleep Coaching Success Stories
"When I first connected with Kala, my toddler was getting up 2-4X a night and needing something from me. I was exhausted and frustrated. I tried all the bribery or threats I could think of. Kala was able to give us a step-by-step plan to teach my 3-year-old how to soothe himself and have a predictable routine! I love how customized everything was and how she guided and held my hand through each step of the process. Within the first week, we were sleeping 12 hours straight. My toddler is so much happier when he wakes up and I feel like I’ve gotten my life and mornings back! 10/10 recommend! Predictable sleep is invaluable! I wish I would have found Kala sooner!"
private sleep coaching
Preliminary Discovery Call
Sleep Intake Form & Evaluation
Two-Phased Approach to Sleep Training based on age-appropriate development
Phase I Behavioral Sleep Consultation
Phase II Sleep Training Consultation
Sleep at Last Sleep Toolkit
Written Sleep Program
3 Weeks of Private Coaching
Scheduled Check-In Calls
Interactive Sleep Log
Daily What’s App Support
Graduation Phone Call
Sleep at Last Graduation Resource Guides
Virtual Bedroom Assessment
Lifetime Access to Private Client Community
Everything in “Standard” plus…
Extended Weekday Support Hours
Night 1 Virtual Bedtime Support
Everything in “Premium” plus…
2 BONUS Check-In Calls “banked” for 6 months
6 Months Extended Email Support
Updated sleep schedule over the next year
Updated interactive sleep log over the next year
When you work with sleep at last, you will…
Learn why your child is waking multiple times a night, needing your assistance to get back to sleep.
Have proven, clear, easy-to-follow strategies for navigating bedtime, naptime, night wakings, and any other specific issues you might be facing with your little one’s sleep.
Be given a step-by-step plan to help your child fall asleep independently and stay asleep through the night so you don’t have to spend hours at bedtime getting your little one to fall asleep.
Solve your child’s sleep issues, once and for all so that you’ll have peace of mind knowing your little one will sleep all night long.
End the night wakings, so that you can wake in the morning well-rested and with the energy ready to take on your day. to take on your day.