There is nothing worse than when your little one is sick or in pain. Both illness and teething can certainly disrupt sleep, but they often get a “bad rap” and become the ultimate scapegoat for long-term sleep struggles. Your little one is likely going to get sick and they most certainly are going to spend a lot of time teething, but that doesn’t mean they won’t ever sleep. Included in this guide, you'll learn:
- Signs and symptoms of teething
- How teething disrupts sleep
- How to safely and effectively manage teething pain
- How to handle sleep when your baby is sick
- Remedies for congestion, coughs, gas pain, and more
- How to hop back on track if sleep gets derailed
This guide will help you to keep sleep on track through illness, teething, and beyond!
This is a digital product and is not eligible for a refund.