Terms & Conditions
Sleep at Last
Sleep Agreement and Disclaimer
The purpose of this document is to outline the nature of our agreement for sleep services.
Please read over the following client agreement and sign at the bottom of the document, accepting and agreeing to the terms and conditions of this client agreement.
Methods and My Child’s Response
By signing below, I acknowledge that Sleep at Last will provide me with a plan that is as gentle as possible, and allows me to stay with my child, if preferred, but that crying cannot be prevented if my child’s emotional response to a change in his/her sleep habits is to cry. Sleep at Last will provide me with options to soothe, comfort, reassure and support my child, but I understand that crying is a symptom of frustration, confusion, and often fatigue and as such may not be prevented.
Sleep Plan Confidentiality Agreement
I agree that this plan was provided to me by Sleep at last for my child. I understand that this Sleep Plan was created for the individual needs of my child and my family and may not meet the needs of other children of a similar age(s). I agree to keep this Sleep Plan confidential and will not share or distribute it.
All information and content distributed by Sleep at Last is property of Sleep at Last. The material may not by copied, reproduced, distributed, or used in any way, in part or in whole, without prior written agreement from Sleep at Last.
I understand that all of the information provided in the Sleep Plan and subsequent follow-up supports are suggestions to help me improve the sleep habits of my child(ren). If I do not agree with something in the proposed, I will voice my concerns immediately via telephone or email so that change can be made moving forward. I understand that commitment to the plan is essential.
If I do not follow the plan and subsequent coaching suggestions, no guarantees can be made as to the outcome of my child’s sleep habits. I understand that if I don’t want to do any of the steps required to initiate change that a refund will not be offered, as Sleep at Last has provided me with her time and expert knowledge, as promised.
Sleep Plan Commitment Agreement
I understand that I have 30 days from the date of receiving the Sleep Plan or the Consultation, whichever happens first, to implement the Sleep Plan provided to me after which time I will forfeit my follow-up support and am not eligible for a refund. If I decide to implement the program after 30 days, an additional fee will be charged, to account rescheduling, reevaluation, as well as time to make any changes needed to plan.
Terms of Service
Fees and Payment Schedule
Once I have decided to partner with Sleep at Last, an invoice will be emailed to me, reflecting the fees for the services agreed upon. The Sleep Plan will not be developed nor will the Consultation be scheduled until payment is received, unless other payment arrangements have been discussed.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation after payment has been submitted to Sleep at Last, prior to sleep plan being written, will be refunded less credit card processing fees, and will be subject to a $75 service fee.
- Cancellation prior to receiving the Sleep Plan will be subject to payment of any services completed at Sleep at Last’s discretion, credit card processing fees, and a $75 service fee.
- After the Sleep Plan has been received via email, in the event that I choose to not continue with my Sleep Plan or cancel services, no portion of any payments shall be owed to me.
- I understand that I have 30 days from the date of receiving the Sleep Plan or the Consultation, whichever happens first, to implement the Sleep Plan provided to me after which time I will forfeit my follow-up support and am not eligible for a refund. If I decide to implement the program after 30 days, an additional fee will be charged, to account rescheduling, reevaluation, as well as time to make any changes needed to plan.
- If I chose to do the program on my own and do not use the coaching support, no refund shall be issued.
- If an Act of God, events outside of human control, shall cause you to cancel services, Sleep at Last will require payment only for the actual time spent sleep consulting.
At any point during the program duration, Sleep at Last reserves the right to terminate the Client Agreement, without refund owed to the client.
The following would be causes for termination by Sleep at Last, LLC to the Client Agreement:
- Instances and/or discussions of inconsistencies or unwillingness to implement the sleep plan or advice received from Sleep at Last as documented in support communications for both parties to see
- Disrespectful and/or rude comments and/or tone during interactions towards Sleep at Last, as deemed by Sleep at Last
Communication and Commitment
My Commitment to Sleep at Last:
- I will be open and honest. I understand that Sleep at Last cannot help without knowing what’s going on.
- I will use my time well. My package allows us adequate time to make noticeable improvements in my child’s sleep but only if I communicate regularly and to the best of my ability.
- I will commit to the plan. I will have faith that what we’ve agreed upon will work and I will stick to it long enough to see the result. I understand that if I don’t follow all of the plan, I can’t expect to achieve full results.
- I will ask lots of questions! Sleep at Last is here to teach me along the way, to help ensure I have the skills and tools needed to help my child(ren) develop healthy sleep skills. I will ask questions as they come up for me throughout the process.
- I will utilize my follow up support, including scheduled phone calls, email communication, filling out my sleep log. I understand that the sleep log is a vital part of my follow up support and it must be filled out daily for Sleep at Last to give me timely and appropriate advice about my child’s sleep habits.
- I understand silence is hard on a Sleep Consultant! Sleep at Last will assume no news is good news; if things aren’t going well, I will reach out with an update, questions or concerns so Sleep at Last can help.
Sleep at Last’s Commitment to Me as my Coach:
- Sleep at Last will put my child first. Our entire plan will be created for the benefit of my child.
- Sleep at Last will never ask me to do anything I am not comfortable with doing; however, Sleep at Last will ask me to make changes and will educate me on how my decisions and actions impact my child’s sleep.
- I understand that Sleep at Last can provide me with a plan with multiple options, but that if I don’t want to do any of the steps required to initiate change that a refund will not be offered, as Sleep at Last has indeed provided me with her time and expert knowledge as promised.
I have received information on Safe Sleep Guidelines as recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP). I understand and acknowledge Safe Sleep Guidelines as recommended by the AAP.
I understand and acknowledge the pros and cons of Safe Sleep Guidelines as recommended by the AAP. My decisions made during sleep training in regards to my child’s safety are my own decisions, and not the decisions Sleep at Last.
Sleep at Last’s Services Are Not Medical Advice.
I understand that the services, programs, and classes offered by Sleep at Last are voluntary. I will consult my child’s physician if I am concerned about any of the risks to me or my child’s health or well-being that may result from my participation in services with Sleep at Last. I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to follow instructions for any service provided or purchase I make and to seek help from Sleep at Last if I have any questions. I understand that there is no guarantee that my work with Sleep at Last will resolve my need and appreciate my commitment and accountability involved. I knowingly and voluntarily agree to waive and release Sleep at Last and its employees and representatives from any claims of liability or demands for compensation that I may acquire during my time working with Tiny Transitions.
The advice received from Sleep at Last is for informational purposes only and is intended for use with common early childhood sleep issues that are wholly unrelated to medical conditions.
The advice is not intended to be a substitute for medical examination, advice or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health practitioner regarding any matters that may require medical attention or diagnosis, and before following the advice and using the techniques described in your Sleep at Last Sleep Plan.
Parental discretion should always be used, including when implementing the sleep plan, to determine such things as whether to go into your child’s room or otherwise check on your child, including but not limited to using a monitor. Sleep at Last makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding consulting services provided. Reliance on any information provided by Sleep at Last is solely at your own risk.
Exclusion/Limitation of Liability
Sleep at Last does not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding consulting services provided.
Sleep at Last’s liability (if any) is limited to the consulting fee paid by you to Sleep at Last, and in no event will Sleep at Last be liable to you for any other claim, losses, or damages.
I have received and read what’s included in my Follow-Up Support guidelines. I understand that Sleep at Last is here to help me; however, I understand that Sleep at Last will not respond to any form of communication outside of the hours as outlined in my Follow-Up Support Guidelines until the next business day.
I understand that text messaging is not part of support, unless purchased as an add-ad support option. I understand that Sundays are a family day and I do not expect a response on Sundays from Sleep at Last.
By checking out, I acknowledge that I have read and understand the commitments outlined above and agree to the terms and conditions of this client agreement.