3 months to 17 Months
Sleep Consulting & COaching
Ready for Baby to sleep through the night?
That’s Where I come In.
I work with loving parents of amazing children – like you. You want to be the best parent you can be for your child, but the only problem is, you are exhausted and frustrated because your little one isn’t sleeping.
You’re tired because your baby just won’t sleep. You’re exhausted and frustrated because you’ve tried everything to get your baby sleeping better but nothing has worked.
You are at your wits end and don’t know what else to do!
Sleep at Last specializes in personalized Sleep Coaching. You’ll receive a customized, clear, easy-to-follow plan that will teach your child the skills necessary to happily sleep through the night (and take long, restful naps), along with extensive follow-up support throughout your journey.
Sleep is not a privilege or a luxury; sleep is a biological necessity and is essential to your family’s health, happiness, and overall well-being.
With Sleep at Last’s infant Sleep Packages, you can be confident that your baby will get the rest they need to be the healthiest, happiest baby, and enjoy the adventure of parenthood, the way your envisioned it.
Tired is not a badge of honor, it is the fundamental need for the body to grow and thrive. Did you know 90% of the brain is developed before the age of 5? Here at Sleep at Last, we build your child into a strong sleeper for life.
You’ll learn exactly how to get your baby falling asleep easily and sleeping long, restful stretches, without the need to cry-it-out.
You will be provided with expert knowledge about your child’s sleep needs and be given the tools to start your baby down the right path to healthy sleep habits to establish a good foundation of sleep that help them to grow and thrive.
Are you ready for a rest reboot?
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You’re at your wits end because you’ve tried everything to get your baby sleeping better but nothing has worked.
- Your baby will only sleep if she’s being fed, rocked, or bounced.
- Your baby is waking once, twice, three (or more!) times each night, and doesn’t know how to fall asleep without your help.
- Your baby’s naps are poor, sporadic, or even worse, non-existent, despite the fact that he or she seems tired.
- You are concerned because your baby isn’t getting enough quality sleep and now you aren’t either!
- Your child is so overtired that he or she is always cranky, fussy, and irritable, unable to enjoy fun, stimulating daytime activities and you hate to say it, but your baby can be difficult to be around.
- Your own lack of sleep is making you physically exhausted and emotionally drained, making you irritable all the time, and you’re starting to resent your family.
If any of this sounds familiar, please know you are not alone. Your search for a solution can stop right here! The other good news is that, by working together, we can start seeing a dramatic improvement in the length and quality of your child’s sleep… after just a couple of nights!
Sleep Coaching Success Stories
I cannot say enough good things about Kala and how much she helped my whole family! My son was waking up several times a night - I was exhausted, to say the least, and it affected the whole family. I thought sleep training was all about “crying it out” and it’s NOT! Kala made a plan specific for our family and I was truly surprised at how well he handled the new routine and how quickly! It’s like it’s what he wanted and needed all along but I had no idea. I would highly recommend this to anyone - it’s a life changer and Kala makes it so easy!
Just Imaging if you could…
- Lay your baby down in their crib, confident they will sleep all night long, every night
- Knowing bedtime will no longer take hours, because your baby will no longer need to be rocked or fed to sleep every night
- Feeling confident when you put your baby down for a nap, naps will be long and predictable so you can actually get something done
- Feeling comfortable going on a date-night because the sitter will be able to put your baby down with ease
- Having your evening back for yourself and your partner, to relax and enjoy doing whatever it is you want to do
- Getting a full night’s sleep so you can feel well-rested and patient to take on the day, and enjoy being a mom
These are actual results clients get after working with me…the once impossible, possible!
Schedule a Free preliminary discovery call today to learn more about making sleep a priority in your home.
private sleep coaching
Preliminary Discovery Call
Sleep Intake Form & Evaluation
Private Sleep Consultation
Written Sleep Program
3 Weeks of Private Coaching
Scheduled Check-In Calls
Interactive Sleep Log
Daily What’s App Support
Graduation Phone Call
Sleep at Last Graduation Resource Guides
Virtual Bedroom Assessment
Lifetime Access to Private Client Community
Everything in “Standard” plus…
Extended Weekday Support Hours
Night 1 Virtual Bedtime Support
Everything in “Premium” plus…
2 BONUS Check-in Calls “banked” for 6 months
6 Months Extended Email Support
Updated sleep schedule over the next year
Updated interactive sleep log through 1 nap
When you work with sleep at last, you will…
Learn why your baby is waking multiple times a night, needing your assistance to get back to sleep.
Have proven, clear, easy-to-follow strategies for navigating bedtime, naptime, night wakings, and any other specific issues you might be facing with your little one’s sleep.
Be given a step-by-step plan to help your child fall asleep independently and stay asleep through the night so you don’t have to spend hours at bedtime getting your little one to fall asleep.
Solve your child’s sleep issues, once and for all so that you’ll have peace of mind knowing your little one will sleep all night long.
End the night wakings, so that you can wake in the morning well-rested and with the energy ready to take on your day.